Attention All Volunteers!
Developing K.I.D.S. needs you! We would love to have you:
- Assist once a week, twice a week, or for special events. During the school year, Youth Workshops take place from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays through Thursdays. Family Nights are held monthly, often on Friday evenings. We also have holiday parties, poetry nights and other special activities. The Summer Program workshops and activities have volunteer opportunities between the hours of 9-5p.m.
- Facilitate a workshop of your interest or field of expertise for youth or adults (career preparation, cooking, crafts, motivational speaking, health, kickboxing, etc.) You choose the day(s) and time(s).
- Prepare or contribute simple meals or snacks for youth.
- Assist with monitoring of youth during homework assistance time: 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Gather donations of various workshop materials, craft items, small incentive prizes, hygiene/hair products, games, videos, recreational equipment, tickets to events, gift cards, etc.
- Coordinate a group volunteer night.
- Host a third-party fundraiser with your company or organization (e.g., $5 dress down Fridays; bowl-a-thons; etc.)
Download and complete our volunteer_application
, then call 888-294-6554 ext. 6
for more information.
All volunteers must attend an orientation and pass a criminal and Department of Human Services Background check.
There are no open positions at this time.